Mathematics - MATH 151
Calculus with Analytic Geometry 2
5 Credit Hours5 Lecture Hours
This course includes the study of derivatives and integrals of transcendental functions, techniques of integration, indeterminate forms, improper integrals, infinite series, conics, polar coordinates and applications.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply the definite integral in computing areas and surface areas.
- Apply the definite integral in computing volumes.
- Determine the derivative of hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions.
- Compute the integral of hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions.
- Evaluate integrals using various techniques such as: parts, rationalizing substitutions, trigonometric substitution, partial fractions, completing the square.
- Evaluate improper integrals.
- Identify convergence or divergence of various sequences and series.
- Evaluate certain non-polynomial functions using a Maclaurin or Taylor series.
- Determine the derivative of a power series.
- Compute the integral of power series.
- Analyze conic sections.
- Determine the derivative of a function in polar coordinates.
- Compute the integral of a function in polar coordinates.
- Apply the integral in computing areas and slopes of tangents represented in the polar coordinate system.
- Determine the derivative of a parametric curve.
| ||151||143032||Calc Analy Geom 2||RMT||5||McCoy M||3/24/0||Open||$12.00||M T W R 01:30 PM-02:37 PM WEBWEB
| ||151||143083||Calc Analy Geom 2||RMT||5||DiDonato J||2/24/0||Open||$12.00||M W 06:00 PM-08:26 PM WEBWEB
| ||151||143106||Calc Analy Geom 2||RMT||5||McCoy M||2/24/0||Open||$12.00||M T W R 11:00 AM-12:07 PM WEBWEB
| ||151||143107||Calc Analy Geom 2||RMT||5||McCoy M||4/24/0||Open||$12.00||M T W R 12:15 PM-01:22 PM WEBWEB
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday