Fitness Center Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 7:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Please note the following when coming to use the Fitness Center or any other programs in the Physical Education building:
- You must complete a COVID-19 health screening upon entry into any Schoolcraft College building. This includes the Fitness Center, swimming pool and courts.
- You must use your Fitness Center scan tag to check in upon arriving and then check out when leaving.
- Face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times. If you forget yours, we have plenty on hand to provide you with one.
If you are a Fitness Center member and want to make sure you receive the latest news from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and preferred email.
The Schoolcraft College Fitness Center is happy to have you here! We've put "best practice" health and safety measures in place so you can feel good about working out in your Fitness Center.
Thank you for helping us to keep the Fitness Center clean and safe for all! Here's what we've been doing...
Download the Flyer
- We require facial coverings to be worn at all times.
- Ventilation systems have been re-checked for proper air circulations and more outdoor air intake.
- Our staff is regularly cleaning with disinfectant wipes and spray.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available throughout the Fitness Center.
- Posted signs and mandatory health screen prohibit anyone with common COVID-19 symptoms to utilize the facility.
- Capacity is limited to 25% of our total occupancy limit, meaning there will not be more than 52 people in the Fitness Center at any given time.
- Equipment has been disabled, moved, or labeled with signage to allow for at least six feet of distance between exercisers.
- Locker rooms and restrooms are cleaned multiple times daily.