Several academic programs at Schoolcraft College have Limited or Restricted Enrollment and require pre-requisites be met before being eligible for admission into the program of study in addition to being admitted to the college.
Limited Enrollment Programs
Prerequisites and/or test scores are necessary to be eligible for admission into Limited Enrollment Program. The information packets below contain program details and applications.
Limited Enrollment Program Packets
Restricted Enrollment Programs
If you are interested in any of the Restricted Enrollment Programs listed below, you must first apply for admission to the College.
Upon admission to the College, you must meet with an Academic Advisor to review specific pre-requisites and test scores that are necessary for admission into these programs. Your Academic Advisor will assist you in completing and submitting the Restricted Enrollment Program Change Form. Please note that their signatures are mandatory for processing.
The information packets below contain program details and applications. Please submit the completed Restricted Enrollment applications to the Admissions and Welcome Center for processing.
Restricted Enrollment Application Packets
- Biomedical Engineering Technology (PDF)
- Coding Specialist Certificate (PDF)
- Culinary Arts (PDF)
- Culinary Baking & Pastry Arts (PDF)
- Culinary and Dietary Operations Management (PDF)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (PDF)
- Emergency Medical Technology: Paramedic (PDF)
- Health Information Technology (HIT) (PDF)
- Medical Assisting (MA) (PDF)
- Pharmacy Technician (PDF)
- Radiologic Technology (PDF)