We work with military personnel and their families.
Have a rewarding Schoolcraft experience.Learn More & Apply
We help with VA services and benefits
Get assistance with transcripts and other documents
Plan your program of study
Conveniently located in the heart of campus, our Veterans Resource Center provides assistance to veterans and current military members to help them become thriving students at Schoolcraft College. Our mission is to help you navigate the enrollment process by assisting with transcripts and other materials as well as make sure you’re aware of any eligible VA benefits or scholarships.
We are honored to work with military personnel and their families and are able to provide assistance with just about everything you need to begin and continue as a student.
The Veterans Resource Center is a warm, welcoming environment that features:
- Computers and printers for completing homework
- Lounge area to relax in between classes, watch TV, or enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages
- Small kitchen area with microwave
- Lending Library to check out donated textbooks for use throughout the semester
- Schedule an appointment by calling 734-462-4352.
- If you have unofficial college transcripts that you want to discuss during your phone appointment, please scan and send to [email protected] (official copies still need to be sent to the Records Office for evaluation).
- Please visit gibill.va.gov for updates on VA benefits and processing.
“The best part about the Veterans Resource Center is their response time. I can call or email and I know I’ll get a response quickly. They work hard to answer any questions and provide the necessary resources.”
Call 734-462-4352 for an appointment
Scan your transcripts to [email protected]
Go to gibill.va.gov for VA benefits updates
It’s an honor to work with such an amazing group of individuals each day! Thank you for your service and sacrifices so that we can live in a free country.
Brent Landau, Veterans Resource Center