View the hours of operation and drop-in schedule for the Learning Center.
Note: Face coverings are required in the Learning Center.
In-Person Drop In Tutoring
Livonia Campus: [email protected], 734-462-4436
Remote Drop In Tutoring
The Remote Learning Center is available for tutoring and writing support, by drop-in. For the best experience, please call the Learning Center at 734-462-4436 prior to entering the Remote Learning Center.
- The Remote Learning Center is available by drop-in and subject to change based on tutor availability
- Please refer to the LC schedule for remote drop-in, as the hours of remote drop-in are the same as in-person drop-in
- Call to the Learning Center must be made in advance prior to attending remote drop-in
- For the best experience, use Google Chrome
- Once signed in, staff will provide additional guidance
- To ensure quality of services, please consider practicing appropriate netiquette. For tips, view the Netiquette for Remote Learning Guide
Use of remote services requires:
- Internet connection
- Google Chrome browser
- Device(s) with audio and video conferencing capabilities
For instructions on how to attend virtual drop-in, please view the User Guide for LC’s Remote Drop-in.
Net Tutor is a free, 24/7/365 online tutoring service for Schoolcraft students. The service can be accessed from a computer or mobile device. Download the PDF below to view instructions on how to access Net-Tutor.