Tuition Payment Plan
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll.
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) Payments are processed on the predetermined date every month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. Should a payment fail, your reprocess date will be provided on the Missed Payment Notification.
*Important Note: Payment is automatically withdrawn from the bank account or card that you designate at the time of payment plan sign up. Please do not initiate payments to Schoolcraft directly once plan is in place as these payments will not stop the system auto draft of the payment plan.
Cost to Participate
- $30 per semester Non-refundable enrollment fee
- A service fee of 2.6% in addition to the enrollment fee will be assessed if a credit/debit card is used
Additional $30 NBS returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Go to Ocelot Access
- Click on “Credit Students“, log in
- Click “Payment Options”
- Click “Manage Payment Plan”
- Video Tutorial – How to Set Up Your NBS Payment Plan: This video tutorial is for demonstration purposes only. Your educational institution may offer options other than those shown in the video.
Important Tuition Payment Plan Dates
You must pay within 3 weekdays or enroll in a payment plan for each semester or you are at risk of being dropped. Do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance at Ocelot Access or contact Student Accounts to confirm any changes.
For information regarding payment dates please visit: mycollegepaymentplan.com/schcraft