Computer Information Systems - CIS 215
Advanced Software Applications
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
This course is designed for students who have a working knowledge of the computer and word processing, spreadsheet and database packages. Advanced features of the software are developed building on a foundation of a beginning software applications course.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Construct various Word documents using a template.
- Create a form letter and merge information from a data source in Word.
- Customize data in an Excel template.
- Analyze data with Excel's database tools.
- Apply Business Decisions with logical operators in Excel.
- Create forms and reports with related tables in Access.
- Enhance a PowerPoint presentation with advanced tables, charts and animation techniques.
- Create custom shows in PowerPoint.
- Deliver custom shows in PowerPoint.
- Construct templates, photo albums and web pages in PowerPoint.
| ||215||112823||Adv Software App||RMT||3||Laird A||17/24/0||Open||$52.00||R 02:00 PM-04:52 PM WEBWEB
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday