Computer Information Systems - CIS 211
2 Credit Hours2 Lecture Hours
This course is an introduction to the C++ programming language. The student will learn the basics of the C++ language up through and including control structures, functions and pointers. This course is intended for those who want a general knowledge of the C++ language.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create programs that use arithmetic expressions in C++ to solve problems.
- Evaluate C++ expressions.
- Explore making decisions.
- Examine iteration control structures.
- Construct arrays.
- Explore strings.
- Investigate using pointers.
- Construct C++ functions.
- Examine classes.
- Explore class features and design issues.
| ||211||142881||Intro C++||RMT||2||Armes-Thomas D||0/24/0||Closed||$52.00||W 06:00 PM-08:26 PM WEBWEB
| ||211||142766||Intro C++||ONL||2||Parker M||2/31/2||Closed||$12.00||
| ||211||142833||Intro C++||RMT||2||Ellis T||0/24/2||Closed||$52.00||W 01:00 PM-02:54 PM WEBWEB
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday