Business - BUS 426
Marketing Strategies (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
In this course, rather than analyzing another company's marketing plan, you will develop your own original marketing plan for an approved company. Students will conduct marketing research, develop marketing objectives, identify target markets and segments, analyze the product mix and lines strategies, evaluate service quality, develop pricing strategies, create appropriate traditional and non-traditional promotional methods and research potential suppliers.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Develop an original marketing plan for an approved company.
- Analyze the business environment and complete a SWOT analysis.
- Develop three marketing objectives with methods for their implementation.
- Assess marketing research using demographic, geographic and/or psychographic tools.
- Identify target markets and segments for this original marketing plan.
- Analyze product mix and product lines.
- Evaluate service quality using industry tools or standards.
- Develop pricing strategies appropriate for this plan.
- Create appropriate traditional and non-traditional promotional tools.
- Compare advantages and disadvantages of potential or current suppliers.
| ||426||147826||Marketing Strategies||Hybrid||3||Feldbauer J||$12.00||26/30/0||Open||M 02:30 PM-04:24 PM AS920