Business - BUS 303
Entrepreneurship 1 (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course is designed to prepare students to start a small business. Students will explore various forms of business ownership and approaches to starting a business. Students will develop a business plan including marketing strategies, financial projections and operating plans.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Assess entrepreneurship as a viable career option.
- Evaluate various forms of business ownership.
- Develop a business plan.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing an existing business or franchise as business ownership alternatives.
- Determine the target market most applicable to an approved small business.
- Evaluate pricing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Create an advertising strategy for an approved small business.
- Evaluate potential business locations.
- Forecast startup costs and sales for an approved small business.
| ||303||117819||Entrepreneurship 1||Hybrid||3||Ontko S||$12.00||22/30/0||Open||M 01:30 PM-03:24 PM AS710