Biology - BIOL 295
Life Science Laboratory Directed Research Internship (2-12/40) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course focuses on applying life science techniques acquired during Life Science Laboratory Techniques to address valuable and real-world investigational questions. Students will cooperate as a team to achieve the development of novel and practical solutions for important challenges in the areas of cancer and bioenergy. Students registered in this internship course are considered Schoolcraft College students with all rights, responsibilities and privileges of a student. Internships may be paid or unpaid based upon placement.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- BIOL 290 .
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to take this course.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Integrate available research publications into a research project.
- Develop a research question.
- Design an experimental model.
- Develop an experimental plan.
- Conduct laboratory experiments.
- Tabulate experimental results.
- Cultivate multiple interpretations of experimental results.
- Describe the relation of experimental results in the context of previous scientific publications.
- Explain the scope of the results to a forum of peers.
| ||295||117403||Life Sci Lab Intern|| ||3||O'Hagan D||$237.00||22/24/0||Open||T 12:00 PM-01:54 PM BTC245
X 10:00 AM-02:00 PM TBA