Computer Information Systems - CIS 223
Introduction to C# (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course is an introduction to the C# programming language. The student will learn the basics of the C# language up through Windows programming and including creating Web server form controls. This course is intended for those who want a general knowledge of the C# language, part of the Microsoft VisualStudio.NET.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create programs in C# that use the console interface.
- Explore different types, classes and objects.
- Create methods with parameters and return types.
- Explain different decision structures.
- Construct selection and iteration control structures in C# programming.
- Create arrays and collections.
- Manipulate strings.
- Examine different types of data files.
- Manipulate different objects for Windows forms.
| ||223||047719||Intro C#||OE/OE||3||Parker M||$12.00||6/31/0||Open||
| ||223||112873||Intro C#|| ||3||Ellis T||$52.00||11/24/0||Open||M 06:30 PM-09:22 PM AS930