Computer Information Systems - CIS 211
Introduction to C++ (2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.
This course is an introduction to the C++ programming language. The student will learn the basics of the C++ language up through and including control structures, functions and pointers. This course is intended for those who want a general knowledge of the C++ language.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create programs that use arithmetic expressions in C++ to solve problems.
- Evaluate C++ expressions.
- Explore making decisions.
- Examine iteration control structures.
- Construct arrays.
- Explore strings.
- Investigate using pointers.
- Construct C++ functions.
- Examine classes.
- Explore class features and design issues.
| ||211||017717||Intro C++||OE/OE||2||Armes-Thomas D||$12.00||4/31/0||Open||
| ||211||112837||Intro C++|| ||2||Hailat Z||$52.00||1/24/0||Open||W 10:30 AM-12:24 PM AS610
| ||211||112857||Intro C++|| ||2||Ellis T||$52.00||1/24/1||Open||M 06:00 PM-07:54 PM AS600