Computer Information Systems - CIS 178
Technical Microsoft Windows (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course is designed to serve the needs of students and information systems professionals who are interested in learning more about the features of the Windows Professional operating system, as well as individuals who are interested in obtaining Microsoft certification on this topic. This course includes real world examples, interactive activities and hands-on projects that reinforce key concepts in preparing for Microsoft certification. It is recommended that students have experience using computers and have proficiency in keyboard and mouse usage.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Perform a manual install of the Windows professional operating system.
- Use the Microsoft Management Console, Task Scheduler and Control Panel.
- Manage Windows file system and storage.
- Implement Users, Groups, Profiles and Policies.
- Implement network protocols.
- Implement remote access services.
- Perform Windows Professional disaster recovery and protection.
- Utilize system troubleshooting tools effectively.
- Examine user productivity and media tools.
| ||178||112813||Technical MS Windows|| ||3||Baron TS||$52.00||0/20/0||Closed||R 01:00 PM-03:52 PM AS950