We help you go from here to there.
Develop your academic plan to transfer.Meet with an Academic Advisor
Transfer your credits into Schoolcraft College.
Have a path to transfer your credits to a 4-year institution.
Receive academic guidance throughout your journey.
You know where you want to go and what you want to study, but the path can be confusing. Don’t worry, our academic advisors are your partners helping you navigate forward. They work with universities directly to provide students the best transfer route through Transfer Guides and Articulation Agreements.
What are Transfer Guides and Articulation Agreements?
- They’re agreements with Michigan four-year institutions.
- They show the classes that prepare you to seamlessly transfer.
- Your academic advisor knows and understands the agreements in place.
What’s it all mean?
- These guides and agreements mean that a course you take here fulfills course requirements there.
- Meeting with your academic advisor eliminates any guesswork as to what courses to take.
- This helps ensure you take as many credits as possible here before transferring, saving time and money.
Think of Schoolcraft to U™ as the overall strategy or road map to help you develop an academic plan to transfer to a four-year university to complete your bachelor’s degree. We make the transfer process seamless. Get started today!
“Always be proud to be an Ocelot. You are smart to be going to an institution that really cares about you and can give you so much in return for your hard work.”
The Transfer Plan
Determine what academic major you want to study.
Follow a transfer guide or special agreement.
Earn your associate degree and/or Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) endorsement from us, and transfer to your university.
We’re Here to Help
Transfer into Schoolcraft College
Do you have credit from another college? Did you take an AP or CLEP test? Did you take an articulated class in high school?
There are three ways you can transfer in your credits to Schoolcraft College. Learn about your options.