A transfer guide is your road map to the courses needed for your major at the four-year institution you want to attend.
Many colleges and universities create transfer guides to assist you in the transfer process. Of those schools that have guides, however, many do not offer guides for all majors. If you cannot find a transfer guide for your intended major or pathway or need more information, contact the academic department at the college where you plan to transfer or talk with your Schoolcraft College academic advisor.
View Transfer Guides
- Alma College
- Central Michigan University
- College for Creative Studies
- Cleary University
- Concordia University
- Davenport University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Ferris State University
- Grand Valley State University
- Kettering University
- Lawrence Technological University
- Madonna University
- Michigan State University
- Michigan Technological University
- Northern Michigan University
- Northwood University
- Oakland University
- Rochester College
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Spring Arbor University
- University of Detroit Mercy
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- University of Michigan Dearborn
- University of Michigan – Flint
- Walsh College
- Wayne State University
- Western Michigan University
Some colleges have special Articulation Agreements with Schoolcraft College for specific programs that allow students to transfer more than the typical 60 credits.
Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)
The Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) verifies that students have completed the general education courses needed for transfer.