Writing Support Studio
Welcome to the Writing Support Studio, a service provided by the Schoolcraft College Learning Center.
To ensure availability of services, the Learning Center will offer remote writing support in place of walk-in support, starting Monday, March 16, 2020.
Remote Drop-in Writing Support:
Click below to join virtual environment. For the best experience, use Google Chrome. Once signed in, staff will provide additional guidance:
Learning Center Remote Drop-in
For instructions on how to attend virtual drop-in, please view the User Guide for LC's Remote Drop-in.
Use of remote services requires:
- Internet connection
- Google Chrome browser
- Device(s) with audio and video conferencing capabilities
To ensure quality of services, please consider practicing appropriate netiquette. For tips, view the Netiquette for Remote Learning guide.
View the Remote Access Learning Center schedule for tutoring course offerings, writing support email consultations, and additional resources. .
For information regarding Writing Support offerings at the Radcliff Center, please visit the RC Learning Center Page.
Our Peer Consultants
Peer Writing Consultants can…
- Peer-review student writing in all disciplines
- Help students with organization, structure, and style
- Assist students with grammar and mechanics
- Provide an opportunity for revision and refinement of structure and content
- Offer a fresh, objective set of eyes to check for precision and concision