Welding Inspection and Qualification (1-1) 2 Cr. Hrs.
Quality welders are in demand today. It is important that these welders possess a working knowledge of weld test equipment and qualification as well as be able to test and evaluate welds. Proper use of weld test gages and equipment, dye penetrant, fluorescent dye penetrant, magnetic particle and destructive testing equipment and techniques will be covered.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate proper use of welding gages.
- Prepare welding samples for dye penetrant testing.
- Determine when fluorescent dye penetrant is to be used.
- Identify weld defects by Magnetic particle examination.
- Demonstrate the destructive testing process.
- Determine causes of failure in destructive testing.
- Explain ultrasonic and X Ray test methods.
| ||206||143820||Welding Inspec Qualification|| ||2||McLean C||$87.00||7/12/0||Open||
| ||206||123803||Welding Inspec Qualification|| ||2||McLean C||$25.00||6/12/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.