Jazz Band 4 (2-1) 2 Cr. Hrs.
This is the fourth Schoolcraft Jazz Band course which is open to all aspiring jazz performers regardless of major field. The ensemble studies literature from the big band era up through modern jazz arrangements and performs several concerts during the semester.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Participate in a large performing ensemble.
- Demonstrate the significance of an individual's role in a performing ensemble.
- Demonstrate the importance of individual preparation for scheduled public performances.
- Participate in group preparation for scheduled public performances.
- Develop technical skills to contribute to the overall quality of the ensemble's performance level.
- Develop musicianship to contribute to the overall quality of the ensemble's performance level.
| ||249||147169||Jazz Band 4|| ||2||Selva R||$159.00||27/32/0||Open||
| ||249||117175||Jazz Band 4|| ||2||Selva R||$159.00||32/32/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.