Practice Teaching and Practicum in Piano Teaching 4 (1-1) 2 Cr. Hrs.
Piano teachers will learn to create and present effective lesson plans that include repertoire, theory concepts, rhythm, tone, touch and hand position through the fourth semester of piano study. Students will have the opportunity to observe other teachers and students, as well as to teach advanced piano students in the Schoolcraft Piano Academy and in the community.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Teach lessons effectively of advanced piano study.
- Create lesson plans for advanced piano lessons.
- Demonstrate effective timing in an advanced piano lesson.
- Identify appropriate repertoire for advanced piano study.
- Construct advanced piano lesson plans that include theory concepts, rhythm, tone, touch and hand position.
- Critique video recordings of one's own teaching of the advanced piano student.
| ||244||148137||Prac Teach & Practicum Piano 4|| ||2||Ascheri G||$37.00||10/10/0||Open||
| ||244||117139||Prac Teach & Practicum Piano 4|| ||2||Ascheri G||$37.00||8/10/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.