(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain the Pre-Education admission requirements for the student's selected transfer university or universities.
- Design a print or electronic based professional level admissions portfolio, according to the guidelines of the transfer institution.
- Practice interview strategies using analytical, verbal, written and visual presentation techniques.
- Explain the reasons for making portfolio assessment decisions.
- Present final deliverables: resume, business card, print-based or electronic portfolio.
- Critique final deliverables for peers.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.