Computer Information Systems
Advanced Software Applications (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course is designed for students who have a working knowledge of the computer and word processing, spreadsheet and database packages. Advanced features of the software are developed building on a foundation of a beginning software applications course.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Construct various Word documents using a template.
- Create a form letter and merge information from a data source in Word.
- Customize data in an Excel template.
- Analyze data with Excel's database tools.
- Apply Business Decisions with logical operators in Excel.
- Create forms and reports with related tables in Access.
- Enhance a PowerPoint presentation with advanced tables, charts and animation techniques.
- Create custom shows in PowerPoint.
- Deliver custom shows in PowerPoint.
- Construct templates, photo albums and web pages in PowerPoint.
| ||215||017758||Adv Microsoft Office 2013 ||OE/OE||3||Towner M||$12.00||0/31/5||Closed||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.