Computer Graphics Technology
3D Animation - Animating
This class adds to the skill sets that students were exposed to in CGT 247 Introduction to 3D Animation and CGT 254 Advanced Models and Textures. In this class students will improve their understanding of the aesthetics and software technology involved in creating effective and convincing animation.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in the following course:
- CGT 254 .
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply good project management skills.
- Create realistic 3D models using a variety of modeling techniques, including dynamic objects and particle systems.
- Modify models to conform to rendering and memory constraints.
- Create animations using a variety of motion controllers, including motion constraints, dummy objects, and the trackview editor.
- Create animations with realistic motions using the settings within the trackview editor, such as looping and ease in/out.
- Create animations with hierarchal motions using dummy objects, grouping, and forward and inverse kinetics.
- Create animated effects using animated materials, lights, and environmental effects.
- Create animations that display a good sense of timing and motion.
- Create animations using animation software which tell a story and/or communicate ideas.
| ||252||147121||3D Animation Animating|| ||3||Wroble S||$30.00||20/24/0||Open||