Child and Family Services
Child Care Practicum 2
Students will have a supervised practicum experience working directly with children in an early childhood setting. Students will spend 150 hours over the semester in their practicum placement. Students will have increased responsibility planning and implementing activities for children. Emphasis will be placed on working as a contributing member of a teaching team. Students will spend 150 hours over the course of the semester in their practicum placement.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create a positive learning environment for children.
- Demonstrate professional work ethics.
- Plan an appropriate curriculum to meet the developmental needs of a group of children.
- Write developmentally appropriate activity plans.
- Select appropriate teaching aides.
- Implement an appropriate curriculum to meet the developmental needs of a group of children.
- Evaluate teaching performance based upon the engagement of the children.
- Demonstrate positive attitudes and behaviors conducive to healthy child development.
- Explain the Child Protection Law as related to mandated reporters.
| ||200||147805||Child Care Practicum 2 ||Hybrid||3||Flynn-Hahn D||$25.00||7/15/0||Open||
| ||200||117840||Child Care Practicum 2 ||Hybrid||3||Flynn-Hahn D||$25.00||7/15/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.