Business Law 2 (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course is a continuation of BUS 207 with emphasis on negotiable instruments, real and personal property, agency, partnerships, corporations, employment, and wills and estates.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Characterize the components of a negotiable instrument.
- Evaluate the rights and liability of each party involved in a negotiable instrument transaction.
- Assess the relationship between personal property, possession and the legal rights of all parties.
- Characterize the elements of a property transaction and the legal rights and obligations of all parties.
- Relate the legal structure, purpose and role of a will, trust and estate.
- Explore the legal rights, obligations and duties of each party in an agency and employment relationship.
- Summarize the legal structure and operations of various types of business entities.
- Assess the authority, duties and rights of a partnership and its implication on the law.
- Analyze the legal implications of corporate management and financing transactions.
| ||208||142478||Business Law 2 ||Online||3||Vitori K||$12.00||28/31/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.