Operating a Small Business
This course is designed to explore the many considerations involved in owning and operating a small business. The course will emphasize the operation of a small business including insurance, employee relations, inventory control, purchasing, e-commerce, succession planning, financing, international business, legal and ethical issues.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Determine risk management programs in a small business.
- Develop human resource management practices for small business.
- Evaluate family business succession plans.
- Explore basic business law principles.
- Justify vendor selection and inventory control procedures.
- Select debt and equity finance options for a small business.
- Analyze E-commerce opportunities for small business.
- Apply business ethics and social responsibility to small business practices.
- Assess small business practices in the global marketplace.
| ||104||112957||Operating Small Business ||Online||3||Viksne E||$30.00||13/31/0||Open||