Introduction to Business
This course introduces principles, problems and practices of business in areas of organization, management, information related management and e-business, labor, production, human relations, marketing, finance, insurance, regulation and government.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Compare the organization of large and small business entities.
- Analyze the impact of business ethics and social responsibility in achieving competitive advantage.
- Differentiate between opportunities and potential challenges related to international business.
- Evaluate the impact of legal and economic systems on the business environment.
- Assess the role of e-commerce in the business and consumer markets.
- Outline human resource functions in business and their impact on organizational success.
- Explore the roles of marketing strategy in customer relationship management.
- Analyze the accounting and financial management functions and their impact on internal and external stakeholders.
| ||101||142387||Intro Business ||Online||3||Cardellio C||$30.00||28/31/0||Open||
| ||101||142341||Intro Business ||Online||3||Cardellio C||$30.00||7/31/0||Open||
| ||101||142386||Intro Business ||Online||3||Trembath D||$30.00||13/31/0||Open||
| ||101||142390||Intro Business ||Online||3||Cardellio C||$30.00||28/31/0||Open||
| ||101||142604||Intro Business|| ||3||Ellies K|| ||0/31/0||Closed||
|T R ||09:30AM-11:10AM||BTC215|
| ||101||142616||Intro Business|| ||3||Mazur B|| ||0/32/2||Closed||
|T R ||09:30AM-11:10AM||BTC370|
| ||101||142675||Intro Business|| ||3||Cieslak D|| ||0/30/0||Closed||