Student Planning and Registration
Class Schedules around Your Lifestyle
Student Planning is a tool you can use to help ensure your class schedule works around your lifestyle. The Student Planning tool generates possible class schedules customized for you. Once you pick a schedule that works for you, you can then easily register for that schedule. It also allows you to see your progress towards your degree and much more.
How to View Student Planning
You can view Student Planning within your WebAdvisor account and instructions below:
- Login to WebAdvisor at https://webadvisor.schoolcraft.edu
- From the Student Menu, click on View my Account
- Click on the house icon in the upper left corner, and then select Student Planning from the menu.
How to Use Student Planning and Registration
Download our one-page PDF document to learn how to use Student Planning and Registration in the following topic areas:
Download the Tutorial
- Planning Courses
- Adding and Managing Waitlists
- Course Catalog/Advanced Search
What is WebAdvisor?
WebAdvisor is a secure online interface that provides access to important Schoolcraft College information systems and processes to assist you with achieving your college goals. This includes registering for classes.