Kids on Campus
KOC Summer 2022
We are excited for Kids on Campus summer 2022!
- Registration will begin at 8:00 am on February 10, 2022. The 2022 camp schedule is available online! To request a printed copy of the 2022 summer camp schedule, contact us at [email protected].
- The Kids on Campus Open House is Tuesday, February 8.
- Scholarship opportunities are available! Check back on February 1 for scholarship applications.
- The Parent Handbook and COVID Safety Precautions for 2022 will be released on May 16, 2022.
Schoolcraft College isn’t just for adults. We also have a variety of exciting educational opportunities for children pre-school age through grade 12 with our Kids on Campus (KOC) program.
Our popular summer day camps are led by our skilled professionals in a diverse and dynamic social environment. KOC summer programs generally run from 9:00am-3:00pm or 9:00am-12:00 noon with limited before and after care available for a small fee.
Hands-on learning experiences bring out the inquisitive side of even the most hesitant of participants. Kids ready to engage in a whole new experience can enjoy access to computers, math, cultural immersion, acting, the arts, science, writing and career-oriented learning opportunities. For those who want to expand academically, we also offer skills workshops.
KOC sessions are also available throughout the year at times convenient for children and parents.
Kids on Campus Class Offerings
Summer Camp Fun You Can Have at Home!
View the Supply List
- 2 quart-sized resealable bags
- 1 tablespoon calcium chloride (ice melt – looks like small styrofoam beads)
- 2 tablespoons baking soda (divided)
- bottle of vinegar (1/2 cup separate)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- one balloon
- two plastic water or soda bottles
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide (3% from a drugstore or 20 volume clear from a beauty supply store)
- food coloring
- large bowl or dishpan
- one raw egg
- clear drinking glasses
Why Kids On Campus?
For more than 30 years Schoolcraft College has hosted students in first through twelfth grades for week-long, in-depth learning experiences during the summer.