Academic Success Coaching
*To accommodate remote learners, Academic Success Coaching is offered by phone. To make an appointment call 734-462- 4559 or email the Academic Success Coach directly.
Academic Success Coaches are professionals who work with students to develop an individualized plan for academic success. Students set goals and follow-up with coaches to stay on track to success.
Plans may include strategies for:
- Time Management: stay organized and balance academic and personal commitments
- Active Studying: develop effective study strategies
- Test Preparation: manage stress and handle multiple choice, essay, and word-problem exams
- Note Taking: learn new ways of capturing key concepts from reading and lectures
Designated coaches specialize in:
- College Reading
- English as a New Language
- TEAS Prep (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
Coaches are dedicated to creating a welcoming and positive learning experience.