Schoolcraft College Foundation Scholarships
Through generous public and private scholarship donations, the Schoolcraft College Foundation helps students reach their educational goals. Generally students must meet the following criteria to qualify:
- Be a regularly admitted student at Schoolcraft College working toward a certificate or degree.
- Complete the online scholarship application.
- Have a grade point average that meets scholarship criteria. Most, but not all, are at least a 2.5.
- Additional or special criteria, as determined by the individual scholarship, may be required.
- We think it’s smart for all students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. To be considered for a scholarship that assists students who have financial needs, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to submitting this application for review.
- Although an applicant may qualify for a scholarship this does not mean they will be selected to receive the scholarship. Most scholarships have multiple qualifying applicants and the review team does its best to select the recipients based upon all of the information at their disposal.
Please visit the Schoolcraft College Foundation website for additional information.