- Associate of General Studies using Medical Assisting Certificate*
- Associate of General Studies using Medical Biller/Receptionist Skills Certificate
- Associate of General Studies using Phlebotomy Skills Certificate
- Medical Assisting Certificate*
- Medical Biller/Receptionist Skills Certificate
- Phlebotomy Skills Certificate
- Ninety-Five (95%) of the 2020 admission cohort of Medical Assistant students completed the program.
- One Hundred (100%) of the survey respondents, from employers of Schoolcraft College 2020 Medical Assistant graduates, are highly satisfied with the graduate’s professional behavior and ability to perform their duties.
- One Hundred (100%) of the survey respondents, from the Schoolcraft College 2020 Medical Assistant graduates, are highly satisfied with the program.
Federal regulations require Schoolcraft College to publicly disclose, for each educational program designed to meet the educational requirements for a specific professional license or certification required for employment in an occupation (or advertised as meeting a requirement for employment), information about whether program completion would meet those requirements in a state. These public disclosure requirements apply to all programs, regardless of their modality (i.e., on-ground, online, and hybrid programs).
Please see the disclosure related to the educational requirements for professional licensure and certification.