- Associate of General Studies using Medical Assisting Certificate*
- Associate of General Studies using Medical Biller/Receptionist Skills Certificate
- Associate of General Studies using Phlebotomy Skills Certificate
- Medical Assisting Certificate*
- Medical Biller/Receptionist Skills Certificate
- Phlebotomy Skills Certificate
Selective Admissions for Limited/Restricted Enrollment Programs: Students must be officially admitted through an additional selective admissions process for this limited/restricted enrollment program prior to enrolling in core/major courses. Learn More
- One hundred percent (100%) of the 2019 Admission cohort of Medical Assistants have completed the program.
- 100% of the responding surveyed employers of Schoolcraft College Medical Assisting Graduates are highly satisfied with the graduates ability to perform their duties and their professional behavior.
- Our National credential exam passage rate for 2019 Graduates is ninety-two (92%).
Federal regulations require Schoolcraft College to publicly disclose, for each educational program designed to meet the educational requirements for a specific professional license or certification required for employment in an occupation (or advertised as meeting a requirement for employment), information about whether program completion would meet those requirements in a state. These public disclosure requirements apply to all programs, regardless of their modality (i.e., on-ground, online, and hybrid programs).
Please see the disclosure related to the educational requirements for professional licensure and certification.