The purpose of the Marketing Department is to create and maintain an image of the college which supports enrollment goals and engenders goodwill. The department does this by:
- Providing departments throughout campus with editorial, graphic design, production, and project coordination support;
- Planning and implementing marketing communications campaigns that are coordinated across departments and aligned with institutional aspirations;
- Fostering a mutually beneficial relationship between the college and the news media;
- Facilitating the sharing of campus news and relevant information among members of the campus community;
- Maintaining standards for college communications and for the college’s visual identity.
Working With Us
To request information about the department’s services or to initiate a project with the department, contact our Marketing Associate at 734-462-4417 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Marketing Associate maintains the department’s project database and schedules appointments with the office’s management, writing, and graphic design staff. Many projects can be completed using the phone and e-mail and will not require a meeting between you and department staff. Some projects will require one or more meetings, and the Marketing Associate can schedule those for you.
You might also find the pre-project questionnaire and the project request form useful when initiating a project. The best approach is to complete the questionnaire and the form prior to contacting the Marketing Associate or requesting assistance from the department.