Proposal Writing & Bidding Best Practices
April 27 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Virtual – No fee, registration is required.
- Contact: Schoolcraft College APEX Accelerator Team at 734-462-4438
Winning government contracts requires proper planning and preparation. This session is designed to provide you with best practices for reviewing solicitations, preparing proposals, and steps to consider when awarded or not awarded a government contract.
As a result of this session you will:
- Identify the qualities of a responsible contractor
- Learn how the government makes award determinations
- Understand relevant FAR clauses listed in the solicitation
- Know your rights regarding debriefs and protests
- Learn what it means to be responsive and responsible
The APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense. Additionally, the Schoolcraft College APEX Accelerator is funded by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and Schoolcraft College.