Wayne County COVID-19 Transmission Level & Recommendations
Low Overall Community Level
Recommended actions based on current level:
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines.
- Get tested if you have symptoms, exposure, or before/after large gatherings or travel.
- Wear a mask if you have symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask on public transportation.
- You may choose to wear a mask at any time as an additional precaution to protect yourself and others.
- If you are at high risk for severe illness, consider wearing a mask indoors in public and taking additional precautions
- Stay home when not well and follow isolation and quarantine guidelines
- If you test positive, speak to a healthcare provider about treatment options
Last Updated: MAR 8, 2023