General Court Information
The Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, and Wallyball courts are available for reservation through the Fitness Center. The courts are available for 1 ½-hour periods as noted below. Check-in is required for all court users. Play will begin at the scheduled court times.
Appropriate eye protection is recommended.
Note the maximum number of participants per activity:
- Handball/Paddleball (4)
- Racquetball (3)
- Wallyball (10)
You may have more than the maximum number of participants rotate in/out of the court during the 1 ½-hour period, but no more than the maximum is allow on the court at one time.
Court usage is for adults only unless a school-aged child is accompanied by a parent. Accompanied children can play Handball, Racquetball or Paddleball. Children are not allowed to play Wallyball.
There are 3 options for obtaining court time:
This type of reservation is for the same court/time each week. This option is available Monday-Friday only.
Call ahead day of play
• Participants may call at least one hour prior to time they would like to register, on the day of play.
• Only one representative for the group should call and provide names for all group members.
• An individual can only reserve one court.
• Groups may request a specific court if available.
• Groups must be present and on-time.If group is late the court will be given to walk-in players.
• Call ahead reservations can only be made for the day of starting at 5:30 AM.
• Call ahead can be made up to 1 hour before court time.
Walk-in play is on a first-come, first-served basis if there are open courts. Walk-in reservations can be made up to one hour prior to requested court.
• Walk-in players can only reserve one court.
• Walk-in players can only pay for participants on their court.
Players who are interested in a semester-long reservation may obtain an information handout from the Fitness Center desk prior to the sign-up period, and have subsequent questions answered by the Fitness Center staff.
The Fall 2019 semester-long reservation is August 5 - 9 from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Note: No more than 3 courts can be reserved per 1 ½-hour period.
Additional guidelines can be found at the Fitness Center.
*Due to scheduled events in the Physical Education Building, courts may not be available for use on various Saturdays and Sundays. Please call the Fitness Center at 734-462-4348 for availability.
**7:30-9 pm time slot not available for use on Fridays.
Due to unforeseen circumstances we will no longer be offering pickleball after May 4, 2019.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
*Due to college closings or scheduled events in the Radcliff Community room there may be times when the courts are not available. Closed court dates will be posted at the courts or you can call the Fitness Center at 734-462-4348 to confirm they are open.