Students can also take courses in Accounting, Business, Economics and Finance. Talk to your advisor on how you can use these and other courses here at Schoolcraft College and to transfer to a 4-year degree.
Are You Interested In…
- Developing skills vital to a well-managed business?
- Finding solutions to multifaceted challenges?
- Owning your own business?
Today’s rapidly evolving business climate demands professionals who are thorough, ethical and entrepreneurial. Whether you want to work at a large corporation, a small business or run your own company, our Business and Information Technology programs provide the background to launch your career or prepare you to transfer to a four-year institution to earn a bachelor’s degree.
“I just find Schoolcraft to be an amazing college to go to because of all that it has to offer, and I think that curriculum-wise it’s great. I think even price-wise what you’re paying for credit is great”
Pamela T. Smith
Owner & Managing Member, PTS Compliance Consulting
The free Career Coach online assessment tool matches your interests to potential career areas. With a simple keyword search, you can learn about employment prospects for a variety of careers, wage information and area job postings.
Career Coach also can help map an educational pathway, including degrees and certificates offered at Schoolcraft College, to help achieve your career goals.
Curriculum Defined by Industry Experts
A continuing dialogue with seasoned professionals helps ensure our curriculum delivers the education our students deserve and employers demand.
Accounting Advisory Committee
- Pamela Bishop, Experis, Finance Delivery Manager
- John Black, Walsh College, Accounting Department Chair
- Jeff Dolowy, Plante Moran, PLLC Partner
- George Salloum, Elevate Advisors, Owner and CEO
- Lisa Beaudoin, Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), Director of Educational Partnerships
- Myles Stern, Ph.D., Wayne State University, Mike Ilitch School of Business Professor, Accounting
Business Advisory Committee
- Douglas Adams, Comerica Bank, Vice President
- Joy Beatty, Eastern Michigan University, Management Department Head
- Edward Callaghan, Michigan Employment Relations, Commission Chair
- Dichondra Johnson, Hamtramck Parks Conservancy, Executive Director
- Colleen Kibin, Eastern Michigan University, Director, Community College Relations
- Kenneth Lord, Eastern Michigan University Dean, College of Business
- Liz Perpich, Ann Arbor SPARK, Director of Administration & Finance
Business Development Center Advisory Committee
- Corinne Smereka, SBTDC Coordinator, Schoolcraft College
- Tammy Thomson, Director of Business Development Center, Schoolcraft College
Computer Graphics Technology Advisory Committee
- Mark Erickson, Trinity Health, Talent Development Senior Developer
- Renee Geralch, DTE, Energy Designer
- Mark Guatto, Studio 6 Design, LLC President
- Christopher Inman, WEX Senior Manager, UI/UX Design
- Michelle Jakacki, Focal Point Studio, Vice President
- Gary Pillon, PVA Consultant, Film & Video Producer
- Brett Radlicki, Trinity Health Lead Developer, Talent Development
- Martin Smith, Goodby Silverstein & Partners Digital Artist
- Thanh Tran, Kidpreneur, CEO & Founder
- Scott Tykoski, Stardock Entertainment, Producer
Real Estate Property Management Advisory Committee
- Lynnette Boyle, Beanstalk Real Estate Solutions, Principal
- Lynore Clark, Schostak Brothers, VP of Property Managemet
- David Fishman, Universal Properties & Management, Inc President
- Jeff Horka, Real Estate Transactions, MASCO Corporation Manager
- Brandy Mathie, Kerr-Russell Attorneys and Counselors, Member
- Michael Reilly, CBRE, Director of Property Management
Sound Recording Technology Advisory Committee
- Jason Corey, University of Michigan, School of Music, Dean of Performing Arts Technology
- Robert Minchella, Advanced Lighting and Sound, Audio Visual Equipment Supplier
- Eric Morgeson, Studio A Recording Inc., President
- Paul Niehaus, AVI Systems, Design Engineer
- Jacob Schneider, Vintage King, Product Specialist
Supply Chain Management Advisory Committee
- Jill Hays, Adient Plymouth, Inventory Option Manager
- Edward Hissock, Trinity Health SVP, Supply Chain Management
- Alicia Scavona, Trinity Health, “Director, Continuous Operations Improvement, Regional Director, Southeast Michigan”
- Shelly McMahon, Alpha USA, VP Materials Management
- Alyssa Rollins, Ford Motor Company, Interior Buyer
- Harash Sachdev, Eastern Michigan University, Professor of Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Rick Ulrey, Micro-Tech Endoscopy USA, Director of Supply Chain