TEAS Testing Dates
- Friday, January 5, 2018
- Friday, February 9, 2018
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
All tests begin at 9:00 a.m.
Testing will take place at the Testing Center on the top floor of the McDowell Center.
General TEAS information can be found at www.ATItesting.com
TEAS Registration Form
Test Payment Form
TEAS Preparation Workshop
A TEAS Preparation Workshop is offered through Schoolcraft College Continuing Education. Please call (734) 462-4448 for more information.
Having the proper skills prior to enrolling in the TEAS Prep Workshop is essential. Students must have college level skills in reading, English and math in order to be successful during the course. These skills can be established through any of the following:
- ACT scores: Reading 18+, English 18+, Math 19+ , or
- Accuplacer CPT scores: Reading Comprehension 75+, Sentence Skills 71+, Arithmetic 75+, Elementary Algebra 78+, or
- Completed college level coursework (Schoolcraft course numbers): COLLS 053+, ENG 055+, Math 053+
It is highly recommended that students meet with a counselor to help them determine if they have the necessary skills for the TEAS Prep Workshop, the TEAS test and the nursing curricula. Meeting with a counselor prior to registration and to scheduling a TEAS test can save students time and money.