Schoolcraft Fitness Center
Best reasons to join the fitness center!
Free Equipment Orientations and Fitness Assessments for Members! Call to make your appointment today!
Meet Our Staff
Personal Training has Arrived!View flyer • Read about our personal trainers • Hire a personal trainer Personal trainer price sheet
Membership Categories and Fees
|Active Credit Student||“FREE” (if registered for the current semester; must show proof of current registration each semester)|
|Active Faculty/Staff||$15/month (payroll deduction available)|
|Active Faculty/Staff Spouse||$15/month|
|Active CEPD Student||$20/month|
|Community Member||$25/month + 1-time $35 enrollment fee|
|Alumni Member||$20/month (must have completed a minimum of 35 credit hours and/or a certificate program at Schoolcraft College)|
* Call the Fitness Center for special Spring/Summer college student membership rates!.
How to become a Fitness Center Member
- Come to the Center, located in the PE building on Campus.
- Tour the facility with one of our staff members.
- Talk with our front desk attendant about membership categories and any other questions you have about becoming a member.
- Fill out a member application form and health questionnaire at the front desk.
- Get your picture taken.
- You’re now in our system and ready to work out!
Look out for details on a new motivating fitness incentive program starting early this summer!
Fitness Center Hours
Fitness Center Hours
- M-F 5:30am-9:00pm
- Saturday 7:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm
Special Memorial Weekend Holiday Hours
- Friday, May 24th 5:30am-7:30pm
- Saturday, May 25th 7am-2pm
- Sunday & Monday, May 26 & 27th CLOSED
Not ready to commit to a membership yet? Try out the Fitness Center for $5. You can get a “one-time/one-day” pass to use the fitness center. Please stop by the Center for more details.
Be a Good Member!
- State-of-the Art Cardio Equipment
- Treadmills and Ellipticals
- Stepmills and Stairmasters
- Upright and Recumbent Bikes
- Expresso bikes allow you to race your friends, ride through courses of varying levels and track your workouts.
- Extensive Free-Weight Area
- Dumbbells from 3lbs—100lbs
- Weight plates from 2.5lbs—45lbs
- Curl bars from 20lbs—110lbs
- Preacher curls
- Squat racks
- Incline and flat benches
- Smith machine
- Assisted chin up, pull up and dip machine
- Top-of-the-Line Strength Equipment
- Precor upper and lower body machines to target all major muscle groups
- FreeMotion cable machines
- Keiser user friendly upper body machines operated through an air compressor for resistance
- Stretching/Functional Fitness Area
- Bosu Balance balls
- Medicine balls
- Small weights
Eat, Drink, and Buy
We offer an assortment of drinks and snacks for purchase as well as other pro-shop items such as headphones/earbuds, water bottles and fitness center lanyards.
Fitness Center Contact
Phone: 734-462-4FIT (734-462-4348)
More Classes and Activities
Interested in taking fitness classes or want more information about other activities in the Physical Education Building? Learn more!