Physical exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight, build and maintain healthy bone density, muscle strength and joint mobility, promote physiological well-being and strengthen the immune system. We offer an array of affordable and convenient classes for all ages and skill levels.
When registering for a physical fitness class:
- For youth classes (Aquatics, Fencing, Tennis, etc.), please use child’s information when registering.
- All participants of Continuing Education & Professional Development Physical Fitness classes must agree to the terms of the Schoolcraft College Waiver of Liability - Fitness Classes at the time of registration.
- If registering online, check box to signify agreement immediately after payment is made.
- If registering by mail or walk-in, review Schoolcraft College Waiver of Liability - Fitness Classes online at before registering. Your registration signifies agreement to the waiver terms.
- A doctor’s review of your health is advised before starting an exercise program.
Guidelines and Rules
Prior to attending your first physical fitness or swim class, please review the appropriate usage guidelines and rules:
When attending a physical fitness class, please:
- Wear appropriate exercise clothing.
- Bring a towel and water bottle to class.
- Bring a mat to class if noted in class description.