Continuing Education and Professional Development
We offer a wide range of classes and programs designed to meet the ever-changing needs of the community. Whether you are looking for personal or professional learning opportunities, we can assist you with...
- Career transition training
- Professional development training
- Small business entrepreneur exploration and training
- Physical fitness programs for all ages, interests and abilities
- Personal enrichment classes in the arts, music, photography, culinary and more…
- Youth development programs and Kids on Campus summer camps
- Test Preparation Classes
- Back to the Basics refresher classes
- English as a Second Language classes
- Conversation & Coffee social series
- Tennis classes, camps and tournaments for all ages and abilities
- Introduction to Plastic Materials and Applications
Our continuing education and professional development classes do not require a formal admissions process. Students who take continuing education and professional development classes will receive nationally recognized Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for most continuing education classes. Students in some specialized courses receive Certificates of Completion.
Spring Culinary Seminars
Kids on Campus 2013
Schoolcraft Welcomes Disney Institute
Want to know more about our professional programs?
Continuing Education and Professional Development students are expected to abide by the Student Code of Conduct.