Remote TEAS testing will no longer be available after October 31, 2021.
Schoolcraft College has the right to adjust testing options per COVID guidelines.
Nursing Entrance Exam
Per the current Nursing Department policy, as of 9-1-2022, student’s TEAS scores will only be accepted if the test was taken at Schoolcraft College. The maximum number of attempts at TEAS for purposes of meeting the Schoolcraft Nursing Program entrance requirements, as of 9-1-22, and going forward, will be a maximum of 4 attempts at the TEAS test.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the Nursing Department directly.
TEAS Test Fees
- Testing Fee: $115
- Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and must be submitted with the TEAS registration form.
TEAS Testing Dates (On Campus Testing Only)
TEAS 7 Dates:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. (FULL)
- Friday, January 20, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. (FULL)
- Friday, January 27, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. (FULL)
- Friday, February 3, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, February 10, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.
When you are ready to sign up for the TEAS exam, please complete the form below, and submit it to the Testing Center either in person or by email, fax, or USPS.
- Once payment has been processed, a confirmation will be emailed to you
- Testing will take place at the Testing Center on the 2nd floor of the McDowell Center (Room 220).
- Registrations will be processed in the order received.
- You must have a Government issued pictured ID with your first and last name (no picture or copy of ID is acceptable).
General TEAS information can be found at www.ATItesting.com.
If applying to Schoolcraft College’s nursing program, it is recommended that you meet with an advisor prior to retaking your TEAS exam.
As of August 15, 2019, candidates taking the TEAS test must be sure that the name on your ATI account matches exactly the name on your government issued photo identification.