WiFi Access Instructions
*Important Note: EDUROAM is currently available in the following buildings:
- Applied Science
- Sports Dome
We will update the website as this access is added to the remaining campus buildings. If your building location is not listed above, please follow the instructions below this box.
Wireless Internet Access
- Turn on WI-FI adaptor / Connect to sc-connect
(If web browser does not open automatically, open a web browser manually).
- Your Username and Password will be the same one you use to access Blackboard or your Schoolcraft College email, and should be entered on this page.
The Schoolcraft College login page should look like this:
(If not displayed, type in www.schoolcraft.edu in your browser’s address line.)
- If you do not have a Username and Password, click on Create New Account at the bottom of the page to create a 30-day account. The “Create Account” page will be displayed.
- New users will be prompted to enter their first name, last name, cell phone number and mobile service provider (see above).
- Your 30-day Username and Password will be sent to you as a text message (also referred to as SMS message). Therefore, you must enter a valid cell phone number to use the college’s Wi-Fi.
- Click the “Register” button.
- Within a few minutes you should receive a text message with your Username and Password. This information can be entered on the Sign On page of Schoolcraft’s Wi-Fi Network (Step 2). A link is included in the text message to help you return to the logon page when using your phone.
- Please note: Some modern cell phones will disconnect from sc-connect before you receive your Username and Password text message. This is a feature of the cell phone and could result in an error message when you enter the login information. If you receive the error message, please go to your Wi-Fi network setting and reconnect to sc-connect, then proceed to steps 1 and 2 again. If the logon page does not automatically display, type in www.schoolcraft.edu to force it to display.
Your Username and Password is valid for 30 days, and will not require you to log in again during this time.