Wireless Internet Access
How do I Connect?
- Select eduroam under your WiFi Networks
- Login using your Schoolcraft College ID (ex: a0123456) or Blackboard ID. Faculty and staff may use an email address (ex. email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>) in place of a Schoolcraft College ID. This will allow the use of eduroam at other schools that support it.
- Trust the connection:
- Android and ChromeOS:
- Make sure your EAP Method is set to "PEAP".
- Select "Do not validate" under the CA Certificate drop down menu.
- iPhone: Select "Trust"
- Windows: "Select "Connect"
- One the Verify certificate page, press "Continue".
- Confirm that you want to change your Certificate Trust settings.
You are now connected! If you are experiencing issues connecting to the WiFi network, call the Answer Center at 734-462-4426
and press 1
Your Username and Password is valid for 30 days, and will not require you to log in again during this time.