If you want to have email that is sent to your Schoolcraft email account forwarded to a non-Schoolcraft email account (e.g., Hotmail, Comcast, Yahoo, etc.), follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Schoolcraft email account.
- Click on the email section.
- From the Mail section of your account, click on the Gear icon at the top of the page (immediately under the account name).
- Select Settings then open the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click on the Add a forwarding address button and follow the directions.
- You will be sent a confirmation email to the forwarding address. Follow the instructions in that email.
- Refresh your web browser screen.
- Return to your Schoolcraft email account and in the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab you can now select to forward email to that address.
- Select the action you’d like your messages to take from the drop-down menu. You can choose what you want done with the original version of the Schoolcraft email (keep, archive, delete).
- Click Save Changes.
- Send a test message to your Schoolcraft email address ([email protected]) and verify that it shows up in the email account to which your messages are forwarded.