First Time Student?
If you’re a first time student at Schoolcraft College you’ll need to know your username and password to login to the many systems we use.
Your login credentials are used for Ocelot Access, Blackboard, SC Mail, WI-FI and any other systems.
Your username will be the first initial of your first name followed by your 7-digit student number.
Use the following link to create your password: New Student Password Setup
You must be able to receive email to the personal email address that is on your student record in order to receive the one-time reset token from Microsoft.
You must change your password. If the above method does not work you may need to contact the Answer Center.
Student Password Security Requirements
Schoolcraft passwords are used by to access campus computers, email, Blackboard, Office 365, and a number of other applications and platforms. When changing passwords, your new password will need to meet the following secure password requirements:
- Must be at least 10 characters long
- Must contain three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase characters (A-Z)
- Lowercase characters (a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Non-alphanumeric characters like $, # or %
- Must not contain any part of your name
- Must not be a recently used password