Train Your Employees with Going Pro Talent Funds
Do your employees have the skills to help your company grow and compete in today’s changing marketplace? Michigan’s Going Pro Talent Fund may provide you with needed training money.
Partner with Workforce Training Solutions to create a customized plan for short-term training and/or apprenticeships. We will work closely with your Michigan Works! Representative to provide the best and most comprehensive training plans for your Going Pro Talent application.
Popular Topics include:
- Leadership Academy
- English as a Second Language
- Project Management Essentials 2 days
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) 2 days
- Plastic Materials and Plastic Processing 1day
- Materials Properties and Testing 1 day
- Blue Print Reading 1 day
- Root Cause Problem Solving 2 days
- Implicit Bias Training Instructor 4 hours
- Dementia Care Essentials 2 days
- See our full list of classes in our Course Catalog (PDF)
Contact us today and see how you can obtain funds and enhance your workforce expertise.