Remote Drop-In Advising available August 3 - September 9
Who can use this?
- Only current or former Schoolcraft students who need answers to quick questions.
- New students will need to make an appointment.
What is it?
- Your name is added to a wait-list to be called within a specific time period (see availability section below).
- You must be available during this time and not be driving.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 pm.
How to request Remote Drop-In
- Call Academic Advising office at 734-462-4429 (menu option 4).
Can I still schedule an appointment?
Stay Calm. See Your Academic Advisor.
Academic Advisors are here to help you succeed!
- Don't know which classes to take? Got it.
- Not sure which classes will transfer? No problem.
- Want to know how close you are to graduating? Easy.
Academic Decisions and Planning
- Selecting a major or program of study.
- Creating an educational plan.
- Developing a strategy for selecting courses.
- Increasing your academic success strategies.
- Understanding certificate and degree requirements.
- Planning your certificate or degree completion.
- Reviewing your transfer options.
- Selecting and interpreting transfer guides.
- Evaluating articulation agreements between Schoolcraft College and four-year colleges and universities.
- Providing guidance in selecting a transfer institution.
Do You Know Your Number?
Did you know that students who know how many total credits they’ve earned tend to complete their college degree at a faster rate than those students who don’t know? Be the student who knows!
Find out how close you are to your degree completion by meeting with your academic advisor. You may be closer to a degree than you think!
Schedule an appointment today by calling 734-462- 4429 (choose option 4) or view our calendar to see when we are on *drop-in with no appointments needed.