Become a Student Ambassador
Benefits of Being a Student Ambassador
- Receive a $1,500 scholarship ($750 per fall & winter semester)
- Gain great resume experience
- Build leadership skills
- Participate in social activities with other students
- Network with staff and faculty
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Admitted student at Schoolcraft College (Dual Enrolled and Guest Students not eligible)
- Application will be open March 6 – June 9, 2023
How to Apply
- Apply for Admissions to be admitted to Schoolcraft.
- Current Schoolcraft students will not need to re-apply.
- Complete the General Scholarship Application
- Answer the Tell Us About Yourself questions. Answering additional matching questions may qualify you for more opportunities.
- If matched, select the Student Ambassador Program application & Apply.
- The Admissions and Welcome Center will contact students who are selected to be interviewed.
Student Ambassador Commitments
- Registered for a minimum of 6 credit hours for both fall & winter semesters
- Complete 50 hours of service per semester, for a total of 100 hours, representing the college at events including campus tours, new student orientation, fundraisers, and graduation