Students, alumni and community members are invited.
Schoolcraft College’s Career Services office is hosting a series of Employer Spotlight virtual career and employment presentations this fall. These sessions, which are free and open to the public, are intended to address some of the career-related needs of students, alumni and members of the surrounding community.
Employer Spotlights are designed to support anyone looking for employment or who would like to further their careers. No advance registration is required.
All Employer Spotlight sessions will be virtually presented on Zoom with Meeting ID 287 214 1120. The sessions will be recorded and uploaded to the Career Services Facebook page for viewing by anyone unable to attend the live presentations.
Here is the upcoming schedule:
- Tuesday, September 21, 10-11 a.m.: TouchPoint/Ascension Providence Park: Non-clinical jobs in health care
- Thursday, September 23, 1-2 p.m.: Cyberforce Q: Building a network with Linkedin
- Wednesday, September 29, 1-2 p.m.: KLA: High-tech careers
- Thursday, September 30, 1-2 p.m.: Hagopian: Navigating your career search
- Wednesday, October 6, 1-2 p.m.: United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM): Prepping for a job interview and building a Linkedin profile
- Thursday, October 7, 1-2 p.m.: Ascension Providence Park Hospital: Nursing and patient care clinical careers
- Wednesday, October 20, 1-2 p.m.: Bridgewater Interiors: Careers in the automotive industry
- Tuesday, October 26, 1-2 p.m.: Pepsi: A day in the life in the beverage industry
For more information, contact Career Services by phone at 734-462-4421 or by email at [email protected]