How to Register Online
WebAdvisor is a secure online interface that provides access to important Schoolcraft College information systems and processes to assist you with achieving your college goals.
Using WebAdvisor you can:
- Register for and drop classes
- Use Student Planning to explore your options
- View and print your class schedule
- View grades and unofficial transcripts
- Check your progress toward graduation
- Explore transfer options and credit equivalency
- View your financial aid status
- Make payments on financial obligations
- Communicate with your advisor
- Request official transcripts
- Apply for graduation
- Update your information and profile
Go to WebAdvisor
You will need to know your student identification number (User ID) and your birthdate (Password) to log in the first time. Then you will be asked to create a new, unique password for your security for future visits to WebAdvisor.
WebAdvisor is a secure online environment. The typical hours of operation are:
Monday - Saturday: 2:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Sunday: 2:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Holidays: Not Available